Here is a list of the suggested milestone we must meet for this project. You may contact me if you feel additional milestones are needed.
|Initial Concept Presentation for WordPress website design
|Delivery of Revision 1
|Delivery of Revision 2 + files
Making this process easy for you is important to us! We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this contract or the process it involves.
Please contact us using the contact details provided, either via phone or email. Once you approve this contract, you and our team will set up a meeting, either in person or via Skype or Zoom, to discuss any further needs and questions you may have.
Work begins as soon as the first payment is received, and all necessary resources have been provided.
- The payment structure will be 40% upfront, 30% for the second, and 30% for the third payment before or after the website goes live. The methods of payment accepted are SquareUp (the link is going to be emailed to you) or Zelle to Pexstral Studios (832 213 8269).
- All design elements needed to complete the work, including but not limited to fonts, stock, images, and existing branding elements are the financial responsibility of the client, who will retain the right to use them. [This contract includes logo design or the client can provide one if available]
- Any requested work outside the scope of this document will be charged at [$45.00/hour]. (e.g., extra revisions, extra design mockups, last-minute changes).
- Any new component of design requested outside the scope of this proposal will be subject to a new design estimate and invoice.
- We will only begin the business day count after the client has submitted all resources, such as design elements and brand information.
- Usage right: After the work is completed and payment has been received, the client will own the right to the design.
- In case of project cancellation, after the work has started, the clients will pay for work hours already completed.